Number Of Blog And Wisdom Seekers Of Great Taste Who Stopped By

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7th 2011..But Posted On The 8th

Stuff On My Mind

I hate that I have to wear bi-focals. I hate even more that they work and make a big difference. In a simpler, more innocent time they were referred to as:

Unsure-focals
Curious/Exploring-focals
ThatOneTimeAtCollege-focalettes

But now simply bi-focals.

Makes me feel all old and stuff.

@FringeonFox #FRINGE

Ok..the whole point of the two universes colliding was Walter bringing other world Peter here to save his life....yes? So now that Peter "...never existed.." according to The Observers...why are the 2 universes colliding anyway?

My head hurts! But I LOVE the show! Can't wait for next season.

"GLEEK" Moment:

Akkk...my dreams of being cast on "Glee" as the singing homeless guy got dashed now that one of the main 'tweener heartthrob's family lost their home and live in a motel. AND to add insult to injury, he has two single digit aged siblings all in the same room!

Will my life ever improve...HEY WAIT...

I could be cast as Sam's Dad...yeah...and sing my way back into prosperity and a new house.! @Ryan_Murphy ...you reading this?

How about that Usama Bin Laden! I wonder if his friends who used to call him Buddy, now refer to him as Chum? (Deep Sea Fishing Reference)

Weather here put everyone in a good mood. Saw people singing, LOTS of kids and sunshine. Of course, your humble narrator has his very own Depress-O-Matic and that kicked in from time to time, but I pushed it back.

Ran into the fellow I mentioned in my prior blog regards Thanksgiving '10 and Thanks for help posts. He happened along with his young daughter who wanted to meet yours truly. Sweet young thing, she bought some chicks from a local store to donate to a nearby farm. They had just returned for visiting said farm when we happened upon one another.

She and I shared our affinity for marshmallows and I offered some of mine, bought at The Home Of Falling Price after Easter for 75% off!

Way cool! I stocked up!

Well here's the thing....

When visiting said farm to see the chicks all growed up, she was challenged with trying to catch a few. Someone there told her, it could not be done.

She snagged 15 of'em and the chickens, once snatched, didn't protest her holding them.

GOOD girl!

So...she had to save the mallowey treats for later until she could wash her hands. She didn't want to get stuck with "chickenosis"

(You'll get it in a few...)

I told her about a guy who made a living catching chickens and went on to win "America's Got Talent". (My regrets regards the video quality)



Anyhow...she is a sweet little thing and certainly brightened my day!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    http://www.banditsigns.com/

    ReplyDelete