Number Of Blog And Wisdom Seekers Of Great Taste Who Stopped By

Friday, March 7, 2014

This Is Really Unusual For Me....


INSOMNIA!!!!

This just doesn't happen to me!!! But for the last buncha nights, I simply can't doze off. And when I do get to sleep, it's in chapters....not a solid 8 hours.

This past Sunday through Tuesday I must have slept a good 35 or so hours. But before that, and again now....it's all screwed up.

There is a lot on my mind and some motivational mud I am trying to slog through. There are 3 projects I did some ground work on that are now stuck on neutral. Here's what happens:

I set myself up to take steps to accomplish things and a really intense wave of exhausted flows over me and I can't do anything but go back to sleep. I fight through the day to stay awake, and when the Polar Vortex and Canada aren't make the temps here unbearable, I walk as much as I can. That helps. yes. But once I set my self down to make some progress, the overwhelming tiredness takes hold again.

I have columns and columns of material and proposals stuck in my head. I wish science would get to the point I can put on a helmet like on Fringe and transcribe my thoughts to text. Even now as I type, I am fighting the tiredness. I would give in, but I know I'll wake in an hour or two and the process begins again.

Some force is battling back at me.

Anyhow......

This is a large part of why I haven't been posting and moved along in getting my life back. I still have the apartment, but am out of funds already and hoping something turns up where I can get some cash. But more importantly, I want to make some forward movement on the efforts I have started already.

This is not a "Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River" posting...just letting you all know what's what.

The tiredness is kicking in....hopefully I'll get a full 7-8 hours and have a productive day for a change.

We'll see!

Thanks for reading. Until next time.....




No comments:

Post a Comment