Number Of Blog And Wisdom Seekers Of Great Taste Who Stopped By

Monday, January 6, 2014

Well, 2014 Is Off To A Rousing....

...stumble!!!!

Today, January 6th, was the day I picked to get wheels in motion for the 3 projects I will be working on. Well....

When my money arrived on the 2nd, it was short nearly $200.00! Seems I owed the I.R.S. some money I wasn't at all aware of. When I called the 800 number, I found they had a VERY old address, and thus I didn't get any of the notices. Now that I have a bank account, they were able to catch up.

Needless to say, it puts a significant crimp in things.

I have just over 2 bucks for the month. Rent is paid...some necessary bills covered. Biggest immediate issue is food. I have stuff for sale on Craig's List...so we'll what happens there. And The Sovereign Conversion Van Of Wonders won't start in the bitter cold.

I am grateful I don't have to sleep it now, given we have been in the low teens, temperature wise.

Anyhow.....

Tomorrow I will work on making some movement with the things I have in mind. And try to do some fund raising. Please keep following me here and ask your friends to follow my progress...or not....and keep good thoughts and prayers for me.

2014....let's see if we can't get along, 'k?

Until next time.....

UPDATE: Got some help from a long time supporter and friend back in The Garden State! THANK YOU R.T.!

No comments:

Post a Comment